Friday, October 10, 2008

Farrakhan: Obama is the Messiah



"Now, I don't know about you, folks, but if I were running for president of the United States, the last person I would want endorsing me is Calypso Louie. The last person I would want praising me is Calypso Louie, and I wouldn't want anybody calling me a Messiah. But these are the people that Obama hangs with, has hung with, and who are his mentors."
Rush Limbaugh - October 10, 2008

The Chicago Reader reported that Barack Obama attended Louis Farrakhan's "Million Man March" in October of 1995.

Biography.com writes as follows:
In 1995, along with other prominent black leaders such as Al Sharpton and Barack Obama, Farrakhan helped lead the Million Man March on Washington...

2 comments:

JB said...

The video abruptly ended because Farrakhan's words in context would have contradicted right-wing spin cycle:

"Sen. Obama is not the Messiah for sure, but anytime, he gives you a sign of uniting races, ethnic groups, ideologies, religions and makes people feel a sense of oneness, that’s not necessarily Satan’s work, that is I believe the work of God."

-FinalCall.com News, March 5, 2008 Edition

mmjiaxin said...

beats by dre
ugg boots
mac cosmetics
ralph lauren outlet
hollister canada
rolex watches
beats by dre
ugg outlet online
tods shoes
ralph lauren outlet
uggs outlet
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
nike air max
ralph lauren polo
ralph lauren outlet
tiffany outlet
ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren italia,ralph lauren sito ufficiale
true religion outlet
ugg boots
kate spade uk outlet
mm0105